Sunday, January 16, 2005,
8:59 AM ;
Went for George's tuition today and time passed by so slowly!! after tuition, my mum and I went to pay my exam fees. I have decided not to drop any subjects. sighhh.. don't know if I can actually cope with 4 subs this term.. a2 wey.. cannot play play.. at the payment counter, I was listening to some parents talking about theirs kids not able to cope with 4 subs.. hahaa.. trying to not regret about my decision! since my bro and my sis were able to get through their a-levels, i should too right? :P I'll tryy!
after paying the fees, I talked my mum into trying the TomYam fried rice near Taylors.. hehe.. my sister was soo happyy because she have not eaten that since she went to Sydney. hahaha.. so I did have a yummy lunch today.. :) after lunch, we went to Sunway University College to attend a talk on medicine. I might be considering on applying to Monash University Malaysia. If I do get in, I will be spending a year in Melbourne and 4 yrs studying locally. I guess that's where my mum wants me to be. IN MALAYSIA. It's either IMU or Monash if I want to do Medicine. After the talk, I was like interested back in Medicine! ahaha.. the speaker was telling us what they do during the course and it sounded interesting. Sigh! I got to make another decision! Medicine in Malaysia or BioMedical Science in U.K?
oh yea, guess what?? my darling Leung Chiu-Wai will be coming to Singapore to promote his new movie, Seoul Raiders with Richie Jen and Shu Qi on the 5th of February. I heard that he might be dropping by Malaysia to do some promotion!!! Wakakakakaa.. weee heeeeeeeeeeee!! *prays hard*

P.S : I sorta edited the poster to make it smaller. That's why it looks weird.. hahaa..
