Thursday, January 20, 2005,
6:22 PM ;
Selva didn't come todayy!! hehe.. was quite happy because it was a double period! :) got two hrs off + one hr break!! people staying near by went back and ZzzZZzz!! Chwen Ling went home! haha.. but she has a parking nearby so she has no worries about getting a parking.. Good for her! Yen Teng, Mei Fong and I went to the library to do some work. I finished my IELTS homework and replied Zue Wen's mail.. hehe.. Mei Fong and I went for listening class for IELTS for half an hour then met up with Yen Teng and Ching Ching for 'Char Kuey Teow' in mee yoke! yuMzz!
hehe.. something really funny happened during Maths lesson! couldn't stop laughing for like 15 whole minutes.. it was some crap Yen Teng, Mei Fong and I were talking about. mymy.. I will never forget what happened today.. it just makes so much sense!! Mei Fong kinda snorted while we were laughing and that made it even funnier.. Even Shoba was looking at us with a weird face! hehe.. :P
IELTS exams in two dayss!! OMG.. how? I'm damn scared of the Speaking test.. i'll totally freak out eventhough it's a stranger I will be speaking to -.-" well, just got to try my best.. I'll try not to stammer
