Wednesday, January 19, 2005,
10:51 AM ;
reached college at my normal time but still couldn't find a nice parking right in front of college. wei kit who came minutes later got a parking right in front of college!! ahaha.. lucky him! :P dowan to go so early already.. waste my effort!! maybe 7.15am is the right time to reach college or 6.50am?? crazy juniors! haha.. neweys, tried breakfast at Asia Cafe todayy.. the place was super packed ler! almost all the PM10-ians were there except those who went DOTa-ing! why wasn't I surprised?? ngek ngekk.. haha.. Err.. ate Pork Meee!! it was O.K but mee yoke's one was nicer.. too bad 'chap lapz' adi :( i would like to try the spicy ramen.. perhaps tomorrow! haha!
during chem lesson, something hillarious happened!! a-hem.. I guess it's too ---- to share it with you guys.. a secret between lam lam, meifong and I.. haha.. :P the rest of the lessons were normal..
ohh yea, meifong and I went for a light lunch in Asia Cafe again! I ordered Pohpiah.. I waited and waited... and waited but my order didn't come.. It was taking too long for one pohpiah!! so I went over to the hawker ler.. and guess what?? he forgot my order!! he was just sitting there puffing away!! *angry* I cancelled my order and walked back to the table where meifong was busy trying to finish her wrongly ordered ice blended coffee.. Suddenly the pohpiah guy popped out behind me and apologized.. he asked if he could make one pohpiah for me for FREE! ahaha.. how touched but i said no and explained to him that i had to go for my IELTs course.. haha.. then he was like "How about a sausage?? wait.. I go make now.. you want honey on it??" I nodded and he ran off back to his stall.. after a minute, he came back with sausage packed in a bag.. he was like "Free, freee.. " OMG, I felt damn bad at that moment but then nevermind la.. a puffer who is nice.. but meifong told me that maybe he was scared that I go tell other peeps that his stall sucked.. haha.. maybe not.. who knows.. :\ I still think it was quite nice of him to ask.
IELTs class was ok.. but i felt kinda sleepy in class.. almost slept during reading time.. ahaha.. the passages were BORING!!! 2 more lessons and I done with it! Luckily meifong and christine are in the class.. if not, I don't know what I'll do :) hehe..
well, my homework awaits!
during chem lesson, something hillarious happened!! a-hem.. I guess it's too ---- to share it with you guys.. a secret between lam lam, meifong and I.. haha.. :P the rest of the lessons were normal..
ohh yea, meifong and I went for a light lunch in Asia Cafe again! I ordered Pohpiah.. I waited and waited... and waited but my order didn't come.. It was taking too long for one pohpiah!! so I went over to the hawker ler.. and guess what?? he forgot my order!! he was just sitting there puffing away!! *angry* I cancelled my order and walked back to the table where meifong was busy trying to finish her wrongly ordered ice blended coffee.. Suddenly the pohpiah guy popped out behind me and apologized.. he asked if he could make one pohpiah for me for FREE! ahaha.. how touched but i said no and explained to him that i had to go for my IELTs course.. haha.. then he was like "How about a sausage?? wait.. I go make now.. you want honey on it??" I nodded and he ran off back to his stall.. after a minute, he came back with sausage packed in a bag.. he was like "Free, freee.. " OMG, I felt damn bad at that moment but then nevermind la.. a puffer who is nice.. but meifong told me that maybe he was scared that I go tell other peeps that his stall sucked.. haha.. maybe not.. who knows.. :\ I still think it was quite nice of him to ask.
IELTs class was ok.. but i felt kinda sleepy in class.. almost slept during reading time.. ahaha.. the passages were BORING!!! 2 more lessons and I done with it! Luckily meifong and christine are in the class.. if not, I don't know what I'll do :) hehe..
well, my homework awaits!
