Saturday, December 11, 2004,
5:38 AM ;
wow..semester 2 exams finally finished today :) haha.. overall, the papers suck!! I have totally no idea how to answer.. haha.. sad case but nevermind.. the teachers will understand since we just had our major AS exam..i'll be leaving for New Zealand in a few hours time and i still have not pack finish... gotta work on that later.. toothbrush also haven't put inside.. clothes too.. haha.. all scattered on my bed. It's been a while since my whole family actually went for a holiday... it's always me, my sis, mum and dad but this time my bro will me joining us! yay! he's always busy with work.. so this is a good time to do some catching up with him. hopefully when i'm in new zealand i get to play bungee jumping!! looks scary..but i have to do it if i have the chance.. i hope! haha.. :P like in the amazing race.. (hor, lam lam?)
heard from meifong that mr. steven is gonna leave taylors. I wonder how it's like without him.. having a new biology teacher and all... he still haven't taught us the reproduction chapter.. bet it would be quite interesting with him teaching us that chapter because it would be his first time touching that topic and he might freak out when he talks about seX? haha.. but too bad.. can't see the expression on his face.. well, hope he will like his new job :) byee sir!!
Note:
WeN, have fun at your christmas ball and take lots of pics esp of u know who.. haha.. *sighhh* i'm not here when you come back.. I might sms you.. so always check your phone ya.. :) hang kai kai when I come back
MeiFOng, wAhahaaHAHAAHa.. madness.. :) have a great time shopping and making ur hair! I want to be shocked when i'm back.. choose a nice colour ya.. I'll be back in 10 days.. be prepared to go out..
LaM Lam, don't freeze to death in beijing.. haha.. wear thick thick and visit ur sister there :) siao huang is waiting for you..remember to bring her fave snacks-bamboo sticks
to the resT: HaPPy hOLidays!!! *cheers*
I'll be back on the 20th! cya! :)
