Wednesday, November 24, 2004,
3:31 PM ;
Wow!! AS is finally over.. Biology paper 1 was alright. I managed to finish the paper in like 20 minutes.. haha.. Shocking!! Most of the questions were past year questions!! :) hm.. mei fong was sleeping during the exam!! haha.. (yes, meifong.. i caught you RED handed) After the paper, Mei Fong, Keat Seong and me headed for a celebration in Mid Valley. I became their driver for the day!(They actually trusted me to drive them safely to MV..) Before we went to MV, we had to go down to KL Sentral to get bus tickets for Saturday's Genting trip. Keat Seong showed me a very "legal" way to skip a tol plaza on NPE. It was quite scary because I had to break a couple of rules like U-turning where we're not suppose to and turning into a junction which we're not suppose to be turning in to!! I don't think I'll ever take that route again! On the way there, keat seong fell asleep on my two turtles..Meifong took a pic of him(it's shown below)hahaa.. Reached KL Sentral in one peace but had some problems with directions in Sentral!! Thanks to those two!! haha.. and we joked over meifong's height in the lift!! (solli ah, auntie)
After buying the tix, we drove straight to MV and bought the movie tix.. Need to thank Wei Kit and his friend who's celebrating her birthday today!! They allowed us to cut the queue!! nice people eh? haha.. had a heavy lunch in Chilis!! YUMmyyzz.. :) ordered chicken, grilled lamb and a drink each! could not finished all the food on the plate.. unbelievable! we got teo keat seong who is well-known for his big appetite but still cannot finish all the food on the table! haha.. for ur info, i ate as much as tks.. maybe it's because AS is over.. finally got my appetite back!! haha.. :P spent like 1 and a half hour in Chilis trying to finish all the food but failed.. sad case.. haha.. after lunch, we still had some time before our movie starts, so we went walking about the 4th floor.. saw some nice f1 cars.. wooo adored the ferrari's model car the mostt!! too bad we couldn't find the Mclaren model.. Mei Fong wanted to see it so much!! ahaha.. Watched "The Incredibles".. I give that movie a rating of A+ !! haha.. it's funny, action-packed and everything else in one movie! During the movie, we noticed that there's this kinda crazy guy sitting next to keat seong.. he was acting kinda weird.. laughing at every action the characters make! Spooky! I don't know how Keat Seong can tahan! haha.. After the movie, we went to get some snacks for the Genting trip. Almost over-spend... haha.. luckily did not! this tks ler, keep talking about beers.. calsberg la, tiger la, all sorts!!! after paying for the stuff, he ran away.. guess he needs to find a way back to Sunway! haha.. I fetched Mei Fong and her sister back to their house which was actually quite near.. :) but i cannot remember how to get back there.. hahaha.. need to go a few more times to recognise the roads! On the way to their hse, almost had an accident.. Scaryyy.. hahaa.. hit one of the divider.. and my car went "BUMP".. i think i scared Mei Khoon! haha.. first time sitting my car somemore.. Luckily, there were no scratches on the car.Haha.. hey, I'm still a new driver.. cannot blame me! I shall get more experiences! haha..Meifong shall teach me all the secrets about driving safely!! haha.. Mei Fong showed me Yen Teng's house on the way out to MV again.. finally got to see both of their houses and Taman Desa! haha.. :) yay!! I got home safely and watched tonnes of TV!! hahaha..
I went out again to One Utama to buy some groceries with my mum.. When i got home, i was totally exhausted! my legs were like damn WEAK and my hands were like so FRAGILE.. must be because I was the DRIVER of the day.. had to keep pressing the brakes.. massive jams at some parts of the highway.. Thank me, mei fong and keat seong!! where's my tips? haha.. just joking! :P it was quite a day, i should say an adventurous day! *cheers to all the a-levelians 2004 for finishing their AS finals.. time to prepare for the SEM 2 exams? guess not.. maybe another day of resT? haha.. yay!!
Note: hehe.. my first time bloggin!! Cheng To To Chi Kau :) *cheerios

