Thursday, November 25, 2004,
9:44 AM ;
Woke up quite late this morning.. around 10.. haha.. slept around 1.30 a.m because I was watching The Apprentice. After lunch, I went bowling with Mei Fong and Yen Teng. hehe.. I was waiting for my daddy to come home but his flight was delayed. So i decided to go first.. hehe.. felt kinda bad but nevermind.. I'm sure he understands! :) hehe.. had a great time playing bowling at Tropicana.. tho i'm not very good at it.. YenTeng was superb but all three of us got 'masuk longkang'.. hehe.. not pro.. :P Anyway, Yen Teng and me got to trick Mei Fong into getting a strike.. hehe..so that her name would appear as "FOOL" on the tv screen.. hehe.. had quite a laugh over it! and from that moment on, Mei Fong kept playing with the name thingy.. hehe.. too bad she didn't get to kena me! haha.. took some photos using MeiFong's camera.. I'll post some pics up after she upload the pics into her computer.. took some nice pics of YenTeng playing but she deleted all of them!! hPMpph..
Ooo.. it's back to college tomorrow!! It has only been one day since AS is over.. and we have to go back to college to study.. :( sighhh.. hopefully the teachers wouldn't give us alot assignments to do.. if not.. haha.. i'll just leave them aside.. :P

