Friday, November 26, 2004,
7:50 AM ;
My hand is still aching after yesterday's game of bowling.. Ouch.. it hurts when I swing it to the back and when I carry heavy stuff.. haha.. proves that I don't do alot of exercise with my hand.. :P I shall put some ointment later..
I shall talk about my day in college.. :) the day started with Biology.. Mr Steven came in punctually.. as usual.. hehee.. and he divided the class into groups.. some sort of group which will help us in discussions, assignments and studies.. and he was darn nice to put me, Mei Fong and Yen Teng in the same group with Li Ying *grins* hehe.. Li Ying is the Group Leader! yay!! :) still got to think about a group name. hehe.. considering 'faeces' but.. errr... we'll see.. haha..hopefully the group thingy will work out.. and Mr. Steven continued teaching after announcing everything.. taught something about gene technology and reverse enzyme? haha.. that's all i could remember from Biology class today.. there was Maths.. and all most the whole class was blank on what Miss Shoba was teaching.. haha.. after 7 weeks of dreadful exams! it's a normal forgetting stuff after a very long break.. and just studying AS syllabus.. haha.. :P it's the same for Chemistry class.. The amount of people in class was small.. hmm the guys went to Silver Surfer to play their DOttA.. haha.. madnEss!! Was sorta sleepy in chem class coz it was a two period lesson(it's suppose to be a LAB day) Miss Careen let us go early.. hehe.. ate lunch at McDs.. haha.. :) then it's back to class.. Dreaded Physics.. luckily Selva was easy on us.. gave us revision.. haha.. had quite some laugh over the jokes cracked during the lesson.. :P and last period was MATHS again.. *phew* a tiring day....
need to get some sleep now.. *yAwNs*
