Tuesday, November 30, 2004,
8:27 PM ;
Happy 18th Birthday WEN!!!
hehe.. today's my bestie's birthday!! :) first time celebrating her birthday in overseas and without me :( called her this morning using my idd card worth of rm 6 onli.. hehe.. had to call her before it was midnight in U.K because lessons were starting at 8 which is 12 midnight there.. hehe.. she thought we were sin hue at first but later she found out that it was us ( me, mei fong and lam lam) hehe..PM 10 sang her a birthday song..and i think she was very touched! hehe.. Then Steven came in!! wahaha.. we asked him to wish her a happy birthday too.. He did and after that the line went Tooottt...toottt..toottt... cut off adi..
Classes went as usual.. I was darn sleepy because i have not recovered from the lack of sleep in Genting.. but as soon as I went home, I just dropped onto my bed and ZzzZzzzZz.. oh yea, miss shoba showed us our class photo today..and overall, it was quite a nice pic.. hehe.. I didn't close my eyes!! I thought i did.. hahaa that's all for now.. :P
*listening to Bryan Adams -Summer of '69
